February 2023 Winnipeg Regional Real Estate Board statistics are in. Someone may interpret these stats and think that maybe it's not a good time to sell. Or if you were thinking of selling, now you're on the fence.However, what we are seeing out in the housing market is a shortage of product in many areas and still a demand. Multiple offers situations are trending up and commonplace. We need more listings on the MLS for buyers to choose from.As spring approaches, hopefully with the usual housing vigour, this will help to bolster the available product. Stayed tuned…
February 2023 Year to Date statistics:
- All MLS inventory is up 67%
- All MLS Sales are down 32%
- Residential Detached (RD) inventory is up 96%
- RD sales down 28%
- RD average sale price $375,663 down 13%
- Condo inventory up 28%
- Condo sales down 37%
- Condo average sale price $253,174 down 5%
- Attached inventory up 123%
- Attached sales down 43%
- Attached average sale price $341,910 down .1%
CLICK HERE to read the full market release.
Call 204-885-8999 or Email me today and let's discuss your next home sale or purchase.